Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

Swatches: China Glaze 'Flip Flop Fantasy'

Hello to anyone who might be reading this! Today I decided to use one of my all time favourite nail polish colours, China Glaze's 'Flip Flop Fantasy.' I bought this polish from eBay, and it shipped in like two weeks from the USA, which I was so pleased about. I hardly ever use it though, because even though pictures may be deceiving - this colour is seriously blindingly bright. FFF is a neon orangey pink colour, and it absolutely pops, in sunlight, shade and even in the dark. No exaggeration. 


Because I hadn't used this polish in about 6 months, it required a good shaking to re-thicken the formula. It still took about three coats though. Even though the formula is kind of thick, it dries matte and so can look quite streaky, and so I kept layering until most of the streaks were covered. This is the only China Glaze polish I own, is this typical of their formulas? Even though I like matte polish, I used a clear top coat purely out of routine and I love quick dry top coats.. Laziness shining through.



No comments:

Post a Comment