Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Wishlist: Romersk Sleepwear

Hello to anyone reading this! Summer is burning beautifully bright this year. I'm not a massive fan of the over 40 degree days, especially when I'm stuck at work, but with some air-con, ice-cubes and near naked attire (NOT when I'm at work), it's been manageable! I'll do a spam blog post soon of some of my favourite photographs taken recently. (I'm no professional photographer, these are all silly snaps taken on my iPhone!) Gotta love friends with pools in their backyards ;)


Another label that has caught my eye this year has been Romersk Sleepwear. I first spotted the label through an Instagram comment (@romersksleepwear - I bloody love the convenience of Insta) and I discovered that I adore their products! They've recently launched a new line of intimate sleepwear, suitable for the hot summer nights that await. Romersk do not have a large range of sleepwear items, but I think this just makes them all the more special. Items are suitably priced, and as written on their website, they exude a lovely state of mind - freedom, happiness and comfort. For dreamers, road trippers and lovers of life! Below are some of my favourite items from their intimates range - product names are clickable and will send you to the product page on the Romersk website.


Above: Alli Simpson for Romersk
 
 Above: HARLEY Ruffle Bralet in 'Raspberry' (from $34 AUD) and TALI Ruffle Short in 'Raspberry' (from $46 AUD)

 Above: LULU Romper (from $105 AUD)

Check them out on Instagram or on their website: <http://www.romersksleepwear.com>

Sweet dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment